January 29 to February 3, 2019
The Opening Ceremonies for the 2019 Provincial Curling Championships will be held at 6:15 PM on Tuesday January 29th. This will be held just prior to the 7:00 PM draw that evening. Anyone with a Event Pass will have entry to this event. Anyone...read more
Quesnel Curling Centre SPARE If you are registered in any league you can spare at anytime for FREE during the season. However, if you are not registered in a league please sign up and pay the spare fee in order to spare. Our expenses to maintain our building are...read more
Upcoming Events at a Glance
The Opening Ceremonies for the 2019 Provincial Curling Championships will be held at 6:15 PM on Tuesday January 29th. This will be held just prior to the 7:00 PM draw that evening. Anyone with a Event Pass will have entry to this event. Anyone without a Event Pass will be able to purchase a single game pass for $5.00 for the 7:00 PM draw which will include the Opening Ceremonies at 6:15 PM. Tickets will be available at the West Fraser Centre door prior to the 6:00 Tuesday
53rd Valentines Mixed Bonspiel
February 15-17, 2019, Quesnel Curling Centre
- $240 entry fee (includes Blind Calcutta)
- 3 events • 3 games guaranteed
- Dinner and Dance Saturday Evening
- “Wine Pull” and Elimination Draw
- “Draw to the Button” contest
Some things to know
- Bonspiel information: Out of town bonspiel information is located on the bulletin board located near the stairway to the locker room.
- Clean footwear: Clean footwear must be worn at all times on the ice arena, and as much as possible in the lobby area.
On ice water: There is a water cooler located at the main doors to the ice arena, this water is provided to the Centre by Cariboo Water.
- Viewing curling: There are two areas to view curling one on the lobby level and one on the Lounge level.
- Lockers: Lockers are available for a fee and are assigned when you pay. They are located on the main lobby level and downstairs in the locker room.
- Locker room: Our locker room is co-ed and is in the downstairs area.
- Wash rooms: We have washrooms on the main lobby area as well as on the upstairs Lounge area.The washrooms on our lobby area are wheelchair friendly.
Want to Join Us?
The Quesnel Curling Centre welcomes all new curlers whether it be an individual, or a couple or a family. We offer a variety of leagues for you to choose from. Click on Membership to find out what is available. When you have made your decision as to what league you would like to play in, please go to Registration and fill in the appropriate Registration form.